Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Cruise Is On!!!!

We are signed up for the cruise for the November 21 - 28th!!! We are very excited and hope that everyone can make it. Thanks Anita for working your magic with the cruise people!
As for the weight loss status, it is not going very well. Summer has not been very easy to stick with any sort of workout schedule and that is what helps me the most. The past couple of weeks my work has totally messed things up also. We are going to have to figure out how to manage things better and get back to running and exercise. It does make us feel so much better when we are keeping with our goals.
I weighed myself this morning and I was 239 lbs. That is going in the wrong direction!!!!! I am recommitting today! Back on track! Back on the wagon!!! Eating better and eating less and exercise! We will also be posting every week again. This will help us to be accountable! It is too easy to get complacent and just try to slide and HOPE that things will get better or at least not get too bad!!!
Thanks everyone for letting me vent today! We are still here and our goal is still the same, get IN-SHAPE!!!!

Cameron

1 comment:

Laura Keith said...

I'm so glad I didn't let you eat my chocolate covered angel food cake tonight. I would be letting you down if I did :P
You are leaving the week of Thanksgiving? Crazy! More cruise details please!