Friday, August 14, 2009

Better to be stuck here. . .

Well I haven't done too great with my eating lately and it shows. I am going to be better and planning to go back off sweets the day after Labor Day and try to get 10 pounds off hopefully by Halloween! I weighed in this morning at 159.2 and have been stuck right around there for quite awhile (between 157 and 160)


But I keep telling myself - better to be stuck here...


Than to be back stuck here. . . Right!

Rhett hasn't been able to exercise this week, he stepped on a bee while we were boating the other night and his foot is swollen huge! He looks like he has elephantitous!! Poor Guy!

We are headed to my reunion today, last one of the summer! :(
(Not looking forward to going back to school, but being back on a schedule should help get me back on track!)

1 comment:

Knudson said...

Claudine! WOW that is great! those photo's really show the progress! i fee the same way about being stuck where I too! but I keep telling myself im down 20 pounds that counts!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!