Just checking in. . .
Rhett and I left the kids and just him and I went camping over the weekend, it was really nice. We did a lot of 4-wheeling, 150 miles in 2 days, and a ton of relaxing. We left Thursday afternoon, so I didn't weigh in until this morning.
I weighed in at 156.4
I was very happy about that, I haven't followed the plan that I set up on my last post. I ran twice last week and we went spinning only once. I think I was totally kidding myself thinking I would get two workouts in a day 3 days a week. Wishful thinking. . . life is toooooo busy!!!! I have tried to be very careful with my eating. . . but didn't cut out sweets either. Summer is VERY hard!!!
We have Rhett's family reunion this week in Stanley, we are having a family 5k run on Friday. Natalie is in charge of the reunion this year and their family are huge runners, even the kids! It should be. . . very competetive to say the least, hope we all survive!!!! Then we are staying a couple extra days while Rhett and Blake go to scout camp at Camp Bradley. It should be fun!
Then the next weekend is my 20 year class reunion. . . the biggest reason I started all this!!!! Thanks for your motivation! I am feeling great! (so much better than if I was headed to see high school friends 37 pounds heavier!!!!!!)
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
wow life is busy! It is so fun to read all your post's! Your doing so great! I want to see some pictues of you at your reunion! That is so exciting!
Your keeping me going!
love you tons! Bec
I want to see some pictures from your reunion as well. We hung out with a lot of people from your class. I bet it will be almost as fun as Rhett and mine was. Excited to hear all about it! Also glad you are doing so well with the "getting in shape"! You guys are doing great!
Love and miss you guys!, Cameron
Post a Comment